Terms of service
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between Silver Circle GmbH, Adlerstraße 16, 73563 Mögglingen, managing directors: Nina Klotzbücher, Klaus Dickenherr, phone: 01639787411, email: email@example.com (hereinafter we / us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.silvercircle.de.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Silver Circle GmbH
Nina Klotzbücher, Klaus Dickenherr
Register number: HRB 740200
Register court: Ulm District Court
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Add to shopping cart" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration / login in the online shop or guest order (e-mail address and password).
6) Choosing the shipping method
7) Choice of payment method
8) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
9) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Close the internet browser and cancel the order process. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.silvercircle.de/agb. You can see your past orders in our customer area under My Orders.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Nina Klotzbücher / Silver Circle GmbH
Tel .: 01639787411
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
End of revocation
§7 withdrawal form
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Silver Circle GmbH / Nina Klotzbücher
Adlerstrasse 16 73563 Mögglingen
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods _____________________________
Ordered on _________________ / received on _________________ Name of consumer (s) _________________
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper) _________________ Date _________________
(*) delete inapplicable
§ 8 Liability, Compensation for Damages and Expenses
(1) Without prejudice to the warranty claims in § 6, we are only liable for damages in accordance with letters a) to c):
(a) for injury to life, body, health and / or guarantees as well as for damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence, unlimited;
(b) in cases of product liability under the Product Liability Act;
(c) for the breach of essential contractual obligations due to slight negligence, the resulting liability for damages is limited to the extent of damage that we typically had to expect when the contract was concluded due to the circumstances known to us at the time. Essential contractual obligations are those fundamental obligations that were decisive for the conclusion of your contract and that you could trust to be observed;
(2) Otherwise, any liability for damages on our part, regardless of the legal reason, is excluded.
(3) In the cases referred to in Paragraph 1 lit c), claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses expire after twelve months. The limitation period begins in accordance with § 199 BGB.
(4) As far as our liability is excluded according to these provisions, this also applies to the liability of our organs and vicarious agents, in particular of employees.
§ 9 data protection
(1) We will collect, process and save all personal data you provide exclusively in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law.
(2) Your personal data must be used to process the contract concluded with you. Any further use requires your express consent. The details of the data collected and their respective use can be found in our Data protection.
§ 10 identity of the provider
(1) The provider of this web shop is
Silver Circle GmbH
VAT number: DE 332 409 404
Register court: Ulm District Court
Managing Director: Nina Klotzbücher, Klaus Dickenherr
(2) Complaints can be submitted to the above address.
§ 11 campaign vouchers, discount codes
(1) Promotional vouchers and discount codes are vouchers that cannot be purchased, but are issued as part of advertising campaigns or goodwill reasons with a certain period of validity.
(2) The exchange of promotional vouchers and discount codes is excluded.
(3) After you have received the promotional voucher / discount code, Deelay assumes no responsibility for any lost, stolen, destroyed or unauthorized redeemed promotional vouchers / discount codes.
(4) Deelay reserves the right to cancel or block the promotional voucher / discount code if there is a legitimate reason for doing so, for example if the promotional voucher / discount code is lost or misused. Deelay will inform you of the suspension.
(5) Promotion vouchers / discount codes can only be used for the specified period and only once per customer account. Only one campaign voucher / discount code can be used for each order.
(6) Promotion vouchers / discount codes do not apply to reduced goods and cannot be combined with other voucher and discount promotions. The discount only applies to full price items.
(7) A reimbursement for purchases already made and a cash payment of the amount are not possible.
(8) Information on the return of items from orders with promotional vouchers / discount codes:
(a) If you make use of your right of withdrawal, you will be reimbursed the reduced purchase price.
(b) If you cancel or return an item from an order that originally contained multiple items, the value of the promotional voucher / discount code will be deducted from the total price of the item and you will receive the corresponding refund.
(c) The value of the promotional voucher / discount code will expire proportionally to the value of the returned item.
(d) If all articles are canceled, the promotional voucher / discount code expires and the amount originally paid will be refunded.
(e) If the promotional voucher / discount code is issued in connection with a minimum order value / minimum purchase amount and if this minimum order value / minimum purchase amount is returned when one or more items are returned, the promotional voucher / discount code can no longer be redeemed. In this case, the discount amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
(f) There is no entitlement to a refund or replacement of a campaign voucher / discount code.
(g) Deelay reserves the right to terminate a promotional coupon / discount code without notice.
§ 12 Electronic Communication
You agree that the contract-related communication may take place in electronic form.
§ 13 Liability for external links
We refer on our pages with links to other pages on the Internet. The following applies to all these links: We expressly declare that we have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. We therefore hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content on all linked third-party sites and do not adopt this content as our own. This declaration applies to all links shown and to all contents of the pages to which links lead.
§ 14 image rights
All image rights are held by Deelay UG. Use without express permission is prohibited.
§ 15 Special Offers, Sale, "One Day Deals"
Special offers and daily promotions, for example “One Day Deals”, are offered in the online shop. These offers are only valid while stocks last. There is always only a small supply left for special offers. We assume that the respective stocks will not be sufficient to meet the entire demand.
§ 16 Online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission has provided a platform for online dispute resolution (OS). You can reach the dispute settlement platform via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 17 Ineffective clauses; Place of jurisdiction; Governing Law
Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be ineffective, this does not result in the ineffectiveness of the entire contract. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
§ 18 Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§ 19 contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§ 20 customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Fax: still to be adjusted
Status of the terms and conditions Feb 2020
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de